Wednesday, June 25, 2014

And so it begins

Today is Day 3 after getting my period. I'm supposed to start taking my pills on Day 5 and should be back in Taipei by Day 28. I'm just feeling really nervous about the IVF. What if it doesn't work? What if it does? What should I do in preparation for IVF?

Since I'm overweight, my OB here in Manila advised me to lose some weight before my IVF. Right now, I'm just limiting my food intake and have replaced white rice in brown rice. I'm also having acupuncture with Sister Regina Liu. I don't know if the acupuncture really helps with the infertility but I just want to be able to do as much as I can to help produce better and more eggs. 

I guess for now, I would need to do some research on how I should prepare my body for IVF. Wish me luck and baby dust to all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment