Wednesday, July 30, 2014

PCOS problems arise

I had my ultrasound on my 8th day and found that most of my follicles have grown bigger. In fact, there's more than 24 follicles in both ovaries. Dr. Lee tells me that this is a problem. He only needs about 8-10 eggs for ovum pickup. That's why he has to closely monitor the growth of my follicles, and I have to see him every other day now.

I thought that having a lot of follicles would be a good thing but I just realized that it really isn't.

Despite the challenges, I still try to be positive about it and not dwell on the terrible things that could possibly happen. I know that God is on my side and that He has a plan for me. :) I know that my husband and I are here in Taipei for the IVF but it helps that I also think of it as a long vacation and a chance for us to bond. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment