Friday, August 1, 2014

Nanjing Park Suites

Most of the Filipinos who come to Mackay for their IVF treatment stay at KT Star, mainly because of its proximity to Mackay. That was also my first choice. Unfortunately, the room that we wanted was no longer available at the time that we're supposed to stay in Taiwan. I was offered a much bigger suite but it was way outside our budget.

I searched and searched and searched to find the perfect room for us that would be quite similar to KT Star and would offer the same amenities. My search led me to airbnb, where I found Nanjing Park Suites. Nanjing Park Suites is definitely not within walking distance to Mackay. It is, however, really close to the MRT station, Songjiang Nanjing, which made it a pretty great option for us. It would take us approximately 20 minutes to get to Mackay. I figured it would also take around the same time to walk from KT Star to Mackay, so the travel time really isn't that bad. The only difference is, we didn't have to walk under the seriously scorching Taipei heat only to get to the hospital completely drenched in sweat. No, thanks! :)

Anyway, it's a small room but it's good enough for 2 people. It has a small kitchen, refrigerator, washing machine and pretty much everything else you need for a month's stay. The nicest thing about this room is the bathroom! We actually have a steamer! Never mind that I've only used it once but I have to admit that it is pretty awesome. :) There's also a swimming pool on the rooftop, which is open during the summer and a small gym on the 5th floor. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment