Tuesday, December 2, 2014

My Beta HCG Result

I went to the hospital early in the morning and had my blood drawn. My appointment with my doctor was going to be the day after my blood test since it was on a Sunday. I was nervous but very hopeful. I was waiting expectantly. That was the message at church 2 Sundays ago. To walk by faith and wait expectantly.

That afternoon, I was able to check the result online and guess what? I'm pregnant! My Beta HCG turned out to be 125.30 mIU/mL. I cried because this was what I had been praying for. I told my husband and we both cried! We have been waiting for 5 years for this to happen. I was overcome with joy and gratefulness. Lord, you are so, so good. I know I did it the other way around but it was going to be the first time for me to see 2 lines on a home pregnancy test.



Had my second Beta HCG test today and it was at 460.50 mIU/mL. I have a long way to go and I'm getting my first ultrasound next week. Praying that my little apple seed is sleeping safely in my uterus. :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kusinera! It has sure been a rollercoaster ride for you but you were brave and hung in there!! I am sooooo happy for you!! May you have a smooth pregnancy! God Bless you and your baby!! Please keep us posted on the ultrasound!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nio! Thank you so much! It sure has been a rollercoaster. Praying for you! I'm sure everything will work out in His time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kusinera!! It is comforting to know of another success story. Aren't we thankful for ART, Dr. Lee and the internet? :) Take care of yourself! Don't forget to post pics of the ultrasound!

    ReplyDelete